On September 21-23, 2017 in Riga, the 8th Latvian Medical Congress was held, in which famous Latvian homeopaths took part:
- M. Afanasyeva,
- I. Vdovichenko,
- G. Svirina,
- A. Kalsnava,
- G. Bloomberg,
- S. Liepa,
- as well as the head of the Center for Classical Homeopathy, homeopath Tatyana Pokatova.
In their reports, homeopaths shared experience of treatment of such diseases with the help of homeopathy:
- postpartum thyroiditis,
- children’s autism,
- idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura,
- damage to the auditory nerve, astrocytoma of the brain in the postoperative period,
- osteoarthrosis of the femoral joint,
- Improvement of quality of life after Kasai operation, etc.